FEELING VERY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT THE FORTHCOMING SUMMER HOLIDAYS.
HERE IS A SLICE OF POOLSIDE RELAXATION FOR YOU TO SAMPLE.
Featured are (clockwise from top left):
– Sonnen – Pause by Christian Fischbacher is available from James Dunlop Textiles. The pixelated arrangement of a timeless pattern is playful and modern.
Fischbacher outdoor fabrics are reversible, washable and resistant to sun and moisture.
– Sonnen-Sheins graphic flower design compliments the previous fabric.
– Visit blogger Katie Quinn Davies at “What Katie Ate” for delicious Summer morsels. We’re on an Italian holiday just looking at this one!
– Paint – Resene, Barometer. An inky nautical blue.
– Paint – Resene, Wimbledon. A green we’ve been seeing on a lot of outdoor furniture. Check out Roda from David Shaw Furniture
– Background fabric – Sonnen-Tag. A linen look more suited to the outdoors than the real thing.